Homemade pizzaaaaaaa!


Adri and I we love to cook and experiment with different things.

And last Friday we have had a busy day at home. 

Here we proudly present ... (drum roll) 


Homemade Margherita Pizza!!!

 

When I say homemade, I mean the dough, the tomato sauce and the chilli oil (ok it was a Margherita with a twist. sorry amici). Even the basil was home-grown. The tomato sauce Adri made for hours was so creamy while the pizza base was soft with crunchy edges. Deliziosa!


Behind the scene featuring the professional poser ...

Meanwhile, I prepared the dessert for the night and for my lovely friend Simón who was going back to Belgium. 😢



These Chocolate Brownie Cookies are super easy to make and they are wonderful. I would recommend 2 tbsp for the cookie size (because they are quite heavy), half the white sugar and use a darker chocolate (I used 55% but I am planning to use 70% next time). 




And of course, the next day after consuming all the carbs and fat and sugar, we are back on the track and did a bit of jogging in the Rio Turia to burn it off so we can eat more 😛 Look after lovely Parque de Cabecera is.

Parque de Cabecera



(oops I didn't mention we had a Peruvian lunch and 2 huge scoops of icecream before the pizza and cookies ...)
 


Treat after jogging - Pasta baked with chilli, sausages, aubergines topped with gouda 😋 
Super tasty. Gracias Chef! 💕





Comments

Popular Posts